Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just Keep Swimming? No, not for me...







Once upon a time, I tried and learned how to swim...
But unfortunately, I failed (as always).




When I was in Elementary, we don't have swimming lessons so I wasn't able to learn how to swim. Actually, our house that time is near the sea, just like few steps away, but I'm really scared swimming.
I experienced to get drowned for many times...maybe for 2 or 3 times?

First time was when I was 2 years old in a big pail of water (ask my mother for more details, hahaha). 

Second was when I was celebrating my 9th birthday in a swimming pool with my family.  I didn't notice that I was going into the deeper part of the pool. I was so lucky my father can swim well for him to save me.

Finally was when I was a first year high school student. The boat that we were riding sunk.
I was lucky again because my brother was also there to save me.

So until now, because of these reasons, I still don't have the courage to swim.




No comments:

Post a Comment