Monday, August 27, 2012

DIY Nail Art: Green and Posh Pink

Whenever I'm bored, I just get my nail art tools and oh la!
Here's the outcome!


Here are the things you need to prepare before anything else:



Then, clean your nails and cover it with the first base coat using a green nail polish(I used Jungle green Sassy nail polish here).

Using a dotting tool, or a cotton bud, form the petals by dipping it into the pink nail polish (I used Revlon Posh Pink Nail Polish).

Then create at curve line for its stem. I used a white colored nail polish for this.

After that, create the leaves. I just used Sassy Sparkling Glitters Nail polish since I want to create a glowing and sparkling effect. You may have your own unique style for this.

Finally, coat it with naturals for its protection.

<3 <3 <3






Thanks a bunch!
Mwuah!


No comments:

Post a Comment