Monday, August 27, 2012

I just wanna have fun!


Every Sunday, I always do my best to dress well yet comfortably.
I really like wearing pants!

I am wearing a girl must have black bat-wing blouse. I bought it from an online shop.
I am wearing my old blue green pants. I rarely wear it before since I think it's only good for white Tee shirts or  white blouses.
I am so happy because after experimenting, I finally discovered that this can actually be a good match to any color especially black.
With these outfit, I am wearing a limited edition wedge from So! Fab.
It is so easy to walk in for someone like me who's not used to wearing high heels but still wanted to look good.
I prefer wedges than high heels because I can still manage to balance my self especially when walking quite fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment