Sunday, February 2, 2014

MAXIMA AQUA FUN

WELCOME TO MAXIMA AQUA FUN!








This is one of my most favorite places in Davao!


You know why? Because I was able to swim when I was here!!!! ahuh, with the aid of a life vest of course. Haha!

Kidding aside, Maxima is a good place to be with your friends or family members.

It is not the Giant Slide which will make you feel so adventurous but these stairs! Going down is like a piece of cake but, it is so challenging going up again! Haha! Good luck!









When we met the TV-host Bobby Yan.



Before sliding, don't forget to wear your vest. Even if you can swim very well, the management will not to allow you not to wear this vest. As the cliche goes, "it is better to be safe than sorry".




Yeah, before sliding, you have to be wet by water first.


40 meters long!

Then you have to prepare your will and testament. Oooppps! Just kidding! I was trying to smile this time but my heart said, "TSUGS TSUGS TSUGS!" I was so nervous!!!!

Okay, one more picture but my smile here was still so awkward. Look at my lips, it was so pale! Hmmm... I wonder how nervous I were this time.

I was actually uttering, "Oh Lord, please help me conquer my fear!" this time.






Oh hi there! I was enjoying this 40-meter Giant slide!!! I conquered my fear!


Finally I can swim! Thanks to this vest!



Where am I? Oh! That girl whose swim is so awkward! Over there!

What am I pointing at? Hmmm....


No, no, no, I am not saluting anyone here. I just want to cover my tantalizing eyes, LOL! 


THUMBS UP!






















Selfie picture with my travel sisters...














I shall see you again Maxima. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment