Sunday, November 2, 2014

My 24th Birthday


 I don't pay attention to how often I celebrate my birthday. It just feels so weird when I say I'm 24. Oh well, it is really so strange for me to say, "Hey,  I'm already 24"... 24 what? Uhm, I still think and act like a teenager (haha!) I feel like I am still immature. Actually, I still feel like a child because of my childish behaviors sometimes. But what I really like the most in celebrating my birthday is that--it is a good time for me to spend this special day with the most special people in my life. As I am becoming more like an adult ('coz I still don't feel like one already, LOL), I am realizing a lot of things in my life. I realized that I want to spend more time with my family now more than spending it with my friends. I also learned that it  is better to have few friends who are real than to have so many friends but you don't know who are true and who are not.. Also, as time goes by, it is so clear to me now that "not everyone is going to like you and if you think that it's possible to be universally liked, you will kill yourself trying."

Now, another year added to my age and I am so excited for everything that God has planned for me. I know God guides me all the time. I am not so good to Him but His love never fails. I may forget Him sometimes but He is always willing to catch me when I fall. God always listens to my prayers. I am truly blessed.
 
 This year, I hope and pray that God will always bless and guide me and my loved ones.

 
 I spent my birthday with my loved ones. 
We ate at Yakimix Sushi and Smokeless Grill Restaurant.
We ate a lot! Haha!

Some staff sang a happy birthday song for me and this made me feel so special. Haha! Also, because it is my birthday, I don't have to pay for my food! Oh well, they have a birthday promo. Here are the details to avail this promo

 

 My father will also celebrate his birthday on the 7th day of November so Advance Happy Birthday Papa! 
I love you so much!









 Mayumi is also turning 2 years old on the 8th day of November. Advance Happy 2nd Birthday Mayumi! You are a great blessing for us You always bring happiness in our family. Everybody loves you!





"I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble." ~Angelina Jolie

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment