Saturday, January 3, 2015

When in Alaminos City, Pangasinan

I always want to go back to Alaminos to see the ever famous Hundred Islands again. My last visit there was when I was still a little girl. Haha! 
It is called Hundred Islands just because of course, it has 100 hundred islands (during low tide). However, it is a little bit far from the town so I am hesitated to go there. I think it would be better to visit the place if I have my own car...so since I haven't had one yet, I will not go there (for now). 

My mother and I went to Alaminos City to withdraw some cash and buy some stuff. My hometown, Bolinao, is a countryside so there are no shopping malls or banks. Therefore, you have to travel for 30 to 45 minutes by bus or by van to Alaminos city to access these establishments.
This City had a lot of changes already!


Usually, there's also a big Christmas tree displayed on the street in my hometown-Bolinao but this year, I wonder why they didn't put up one? Hmm... so when I saw this in Alaminos, I took the opportunity to take a pose in front of it. Haha!

Who says Snowman can only be found in snowy areas? Well, in Alaminos, they too have a snowman which is made from wheels, specifically from tires! They just painted these tires white and add some decorations to make it look like a snowman!








We also met our High School Classmate who is now a policeman! Sorry Mac if I uploaded this photo even if you told me to erase it. It is so rare for all of us to see each other now so this photo should be kept. Besides, we look good here,aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment