Friday, March 13, 2015

Baguio Tourists, Who?

Hello there! How's your week so far? It's weekend! Yey! I can't believe that this will be my fourth blog for this month! I am so proud of my self! Haha!

This blog is about the four women, uhm I mean  four PRETTY women (hahaha!), who were pretending as tourists. LOL!



After having our late lunch and early dinner at Ketchup Food Community we went to Volante to drink a cup of coffee. Then we went to Mansion House.




 This is where the president of the Philippines stays whenever he/she is in Baguio.

I was trying to jump but I guess my body was just too heavy. Haha!


First time Gwynn? Hehehe

Partner Mia, okay ba? :D
Wright Park is just in front of the Mansion House.
Who's that sexy woman wearing a dress (pretending to be like a mini-skirt)? Haha!

 
I always love being with my friends. We are so busy with our chosen careers now so it is really hard for us to schedule a "get-together activity" since our schedules are really different.






Photographer: Gwynn Eugenice Ivy Bautista
I just love this photo! Thanks Gwynn! 
My thesis partners will always be my partners. Uhm, without them, I might not be able to graduate from college. I am not sure if I was able to write a Thesis alone that time since I had some budget constraints in life when I was a university student. :D






Are you looking for some activities in Baguio? Okay so this is it. You can get a horse and pay for 30 minutes or an hour horseback riding activity. Oh, I never tried doing this.

At 3:30PM, we went back to downtown since partner Titus and Gwynn need to attend their classes in Law 'coz they are our future lawyers! So Mia and I went to Session road to buy some souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment