Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Ate Cindy!!!


I don't have a biological sister but God gave me great "sisters from another mothers" and you are indeed one of them. I am so blessed because I know that I found a true friend in you. I remember the first time I asked you, "Ate, let's travel! Punta tayo sa Palawan!"

Right after I asked that question, you immediately answered “Sure!”
 Then, doon na nagsimula ang pagiging gala nating dalawa.



First trip with you was in Puerto Princesa, Palawan with Myle.
It is just so nice kasi even though we have different personalities, nag "click" ang pagiging mag travel buddies natin.

Every trip we had is not just for fun but also for learning new things...learning new things not only from our experiences during the trip but also whenever we share our own stories to each other.


Ate Cindy is someone whom you can really treasure, 'yung tipong ayaw mo ng pakawalan kasi once she became your friend, you will really feel blessed 'coz you know that you found a real and good one. I am so blessed for having a good friend in you ate!

Hagimit Falls in Samal Island, Davao
Maxima Aqua Fun...
Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
Many people love you because you are a wonderful person, in and out. I praise God for adding another year in your life which means another year to enjoy and more adventures to come! Yey! 

I am also praying and hoping that God will answer all your prayers. I am also praying that you will find the right man someday (not soon, hehe). A man who will love you more than you love him...someone who can respect you and someone whom you can also share your adventures and kakulitan with. 

All I want is your happiness ate Cyn! Just wait for God's perfect timing. For now, enjoy your single life for it is a blessing from the Lord. Baka kasi kapag may boyfriend kana daw eh baka hindi kana maka-travel kasama namin? Hehe. 

Kidding aside, I hope you will always be a blessing to everyone and be an inspiration to others.
Mount Mayon, Albay

HongKong Ocean Park

HongKong      

 More travels for us to come ate! 
Marami pang nakalista sa bucket lists natin and I am so excited to do those things na!
Thank you for being a nice ate, a true friend to me, and oh of course a great and awesome travel buddy!

Thank you ate and I want you to know that I love you so and I will always be here for you...

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE CINDY! I LOVE YOU! Mwuahhh!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment