Thursday, July 2, 2015

When in Hundred Islands


Philippines is composed of 7, 107 islands and one hundred of these islands are located in Alaminos City, Pangasinan. It takes 5 to 6 hours by bus from Manila before you reach this City (oh well, it still depends on the driver, :D). From the city, it might take you a few minutes drive or ride to the port which is the starting point of your island hopping.



It has been 20 years since my first visit here in Hundred Islands. My mother told me that a lot of improvements were made since then. Oh well, of course I can barely recall what I saw before because I was only 4 years old that time.

I am not sure if pets are allowed here. Oh what? Mayumi? No she is not a pet, she is one of the members of our family. :)



This getaway is one of the best trips I have ever had! Why? Oh 'cause I am with my wonderful family. I felt so great being with them! If only I can always travel with them, why not?!




The main reason why we went here was because of my mother's birthday. This was how we celebrated her birthday and she said she enjoyed it a lot! That made my heart filled with love and overflowing joy. I can't even explain what I exactly felt that time, hmmm... you know. ^_^
Happy birthday mama! You are the best mom in the world for me! I love you with all my heart!
















If you think  those are just fruits, then think again...because those are bats!!!

 That is why this island is called THE BATS' ISLAND.

If only I could swim as good as my father... My father wanted to teach me how to swim before but I was afraid to swim when I was really young and I couldn't remember why. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment