Monday, September 21, 2015

What I Did Last Sunday (September 20)

Hi! It's been a while since my last post here in my blog. Oh well, let's just say that I became so busy recently. I haven't been to any new places yet but I'm working on it already. Yup! My restless feet will be wandering again soon! I really miss traveling! Currently, I am too focused on my job and sometimes catching up with my friends.

Last Sunday was a special day because it was the 19th Anniversary of Hope of Glory Baptist Church. It is my Church here in Manila.


This is my obligatory OOTD (Outfit of the Day) post and please excuse Mayumi for she really loves posing at cameras. In this photo, I am wearing a Zoei dress and a pair of Zalora dark blue wedge. I decided to wear a pair of diamond earrings (not genuine) and a Casio watch for my accessories. 

Meet some of my co-church members. 

This is Yahny. We became "super close" today and thanks to my camera! Yup, I finally discovered her weakness. Hahaha! I am her godmother and we  rarely see each other-- just only every Sunday during our church service so she is shy to approach me but today is unusual because she is always at my side and she always wants to take selfie pictures. Haha! This is my most favorite one!

Aside from the anniversary celebration, today is also the dedication day of Elyzah Praise, younger sister of Yahny. I am one of her godmothers and I am super blessed! She is just so cute!


I hope to make more blog posts soon!
See you on my next post!

Thanks for dropping by!

Ciao!
Mwuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment