Thursday, December 15, 2016

Team Away Day...Thank you J&J!


Hi dear readers!
Finally after a looonnnnNgG time!!!!!!!

Yes, I am with Johnson & Johnson now and I feel so blessed and happy!
This company is so great and generous to its employees.

I joined them last August and I am loving my stay here so far!
I am part of a Team called Professional and Executive Team.
We are part of the pioneering team of JnJ Global Services HR.


I had lots of pictures to post but for now, just wanna share these pictures taken during our "Away Day".

Meet my colleagues:


This was taken during our away day last November 24, 2016 at Camp N Nuvali, Laguna.

I had so many "first time" experiences with them. I conquered my fear of heights! I did zipline and aerial walk!!! 




It was also my first time to ride on a Banana Boat! Hahaha! It was indeed fun!


Our work is on a night shift but with these people, working for JnJ is fun!

1 comment:

  1. great shots! I'm also a lazy blogger and its not easy to think of a topic, that's why I switch my blog from technology to personal blog so I can post anything under the sun :D

    www.vankaizer.com

    ReplyDelete